Thursday, January 24, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave.:
- Siemens continues to pull new wires for the fire alarm devices on the
5th Floor and trouble-shoot the wiring on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor is installing new fire alarm devices in the elevator
- Work continues on the installation of the new safeties on Elevator #8.
- Zimmer crews continue to seal the ducts on the 7th and 8th Floors.
- Zimmer continues to remove debris from Floors 2 - 5 in the rear of the
- Following the completion of the final cleaning and wipe down, the 3rd
Floor passed the visual inspection and air samples were taken.
- The contractor began the final cleaning on the 2nd Floor; in the
offices along Tulane Ave.
- Zimmer removed the remaining damaged floor tile on the 5th Floor in the
- The 5th Floor is being scheduled for visual inspection.
- The painting contractor continues to apply the finish coats of paint in
Suite 123 and is floating the walls on the 7th and 6th Floors.
- Trison is priming and painting the walls of the new network closets on
the 1st and 4th Floors.
- Needham Roofing checked the roof for leaks due to the weather and made
some repairs over the Penthouse and north stairwell this afternoon.
- Sherlock Construction continued to prepare the walls in the temporary
bookstore and prepare them to receive primer and paint.
- They also continued running electrical wires for the new outlets and
- Schindler worked on the cab finishes and ran the electrical wires for
the lights for the cars for Elevators #3 and #4.
- They also installed the front and rear of the cab for Elevator #8 in
the Administration Building and began installing the door tracks.