Friday, February 15, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos Elevator continues to work on Elevator #1; installing the hoist cables, whisper cables and rigging equipment.
- Siemens continues to work on the fire alarm system and has cleared all trouble codes on the 7th, 8th, and penthouse floors.
- Zimmer finished sealing the access holes that were cut into the 2nd Floor HVAC ducts.
- Zimmer finished removing transite exhaust ducts from the 6th Floor and has begun removing the transite ducts on the 5th Floor.
- Zimmer finished cleaning on the 6th Floor in the rear of the building (old section) on the Charity side.
- The area passed the visual inspection and is being scheduled for mold sampling.
- The contractor began cleaning the I-10 side of the 6th Floor (old section).
- Zimmer finished removing the floor tiles in the center corridor on the 3rd Floor.
- The contractor is prepping the area for a visual inspection.
- The painting contractor continues to spray the finish paint in the offices on the 6th and 7th Floors.
- The contractor continues to spray paint finish paint in the corridors on the 5th Floor.
- The painters finished floating and prepping the walls on the 4th Floor.
- The contractor finished installing the new sheetrock on the 6th Floor to replace the drywall that was removed during the mold remediation.
- The contractor continues to install new sheetrock on the 7th Floor.
- The new sheetrock installed on Floors 6 & 8 have been taped and floated.
- The contractor finished installing new ceiling grid "tees" on the 6th, 7th, and 8th Floors.
- Boe-Tel began installing network drops in the offices on the 1st Floor.
- Needham Roofing re-flashed sections at the perimeters of the Clinic and Administration Building roofs.
- They tore off and applied the 1st ply completing the tie in where the scaffolding rested on the roof over the breezeway.
- They also split and patched wrinkles in the roof material on both buildings to thwart possible leaks.
- Sherlocks Construction pulled data/telephone wires and wired outlets for the temporary bookstore.