Wednesday, February 06, 2008
- Stratos Elevator is installing the safeties on Elevator #1 and they are wiring the controller on Elevator #8.
- Siemens is trouble-shooting the fire alarm wiring on the 6th Floor.
- Zimmer-Eschette finished sealing the ducts on the 4th Floor and they have started coating the ducts on the 3rd Floor.
- Zimmer continues to remove building debris from the old section of the building.
- Zimmer finished removing the peeling paint and the final cleaning on the 7th Floor in the rear of the building.
- Zimmer finished removing the damaged floor tile from the 3rd Floor in the corridors and offices along Tulane Avenue .
- They continue to remove the tile in the "A section" (over the garage).
- The painting sub-contractor finished prepping the walls on the 7th Floor and they have begun cutting-in with the finish paint.
- The contractor also finished floating and prepping the walls on the 5th and 6th Floors.
- Boe-tel finished terminating the new network cables on the 7th Floor and finished removing old network wire mold on the 6th Floor.
- They began removing old network wire mold on the 5th Floor.
- Trison Contructors finished sealing the wall and ceiling penetrations in the new network closets.
- Network closet construction is complete with the exception of the installation of new HVAC grilles.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing completed the tear off and first
ply installation of the remaining 106 squares on the Administration Building
over the holiday.
began working on the Clinic Building balcony today.
- Sherlocks Construction finished the carpet and
ceiling tile installation in the hall between the temporary bookstore and the
also removed the temporary dust partition inside the Library and erected a
temporary wall in the new corridor to block access from the Library to the work
MEB Roof Replacement:
- The contractor has completed installing the last temporary roof portion on the S. Roman St. side of the building.
- Lightweight concrete has been poured on the Bolivar St. side and the contractors are working toward the S. Roman St. side of the building.
1st Floor Ceiling Tile Installation:
- Trison completed installing the temporary ceiling tiles in the MEB, the Residence Hall, the CSRB and the Allied Health/Nursing Building.
- Ceiling tiles are currently being installed in Resource Center .