Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Elevator is constructing temporary walls to protect the interior of Elevator #8.
are working on the punch-list items for Elevators #1, #2, and #3.
finished installing the new fire alarm wiring and devices on the 2nd Floor
along Tulane Ave. and continues to install new fire alarm wiring and devices
along the center corridor.
is testing the all of the fire alarm devices installed.
continued cleaning on the 1st floor (old section) on the Charity side of the
building and in the Shipping and Receiving area.
contractor finished sanding and prepping the walls and new sheetrock on the 3rd
Floor and continues to sand and prep the walls on the 2nd Floor.
contractor finished removing the floor tile on the 3rd floor in the old section
on the I-10 side of the building.
painting contractor is applying the finish paint around the windows and doors
on the 3rd Floor in the offices along Tulane Ave.
contractor continues with the installation of ceiling tiles on the 5th, 6th,
and 7th Floors.
Commercial Carpets began prepping the floors and installing new carpet tiles in
the offices along Tulane Ave. and the center corridor on the 6th Floor.
Dental School :
- Concrete Busters finished removing the debris from HDC Administration Bldg (#138).
- They have demolished the HDC Bldg #119 and started removing the debris from the site.
- Sherlocks Construction completed the wiring of the fire alarm in the temporary bookstore.
- They have installed the recessed can lights in the vestibule over the Kells Exhibit.
- Schindler continued adjusting Elevator #8 and the interior metal panels of the elevator car were polished.
- Securitas continued pulling wires for the intercoms and cameras for the first floor exterior doors in the Administration Building .
- They began pulling wires for cameras that will be located in the temporary bookstore and by the ATM.