Wednesday, April 30, 2008
is working to restore power to Elevator #4 and is cleaning the rails in the elevator
continues to clean the corridor and offices near the side entrance on the 1st Floor.
painting contractor continues prepping the stairwell located along Tulane Ave.
on the Charity side of the building.
Commercial Carpet continues to install cove base and transition strips on the
2nd Floor and has begun installing carpet on the 1st Floor.
finished installing the network rack in the network closet on the 4th Floor and
is preparing the wires for termination on the rack/switch.
- Hogue is removing the old hallway lights from the plaster ceilings so the openings can be modified and patched to receive the new ceiling fixtures.
Dental School :
- Needham Roofing completed the installation of the two ply roof on the Clinic Building penthouse.
- They still need to complete a minimal amount of flashing and metal work.
- Sherlocks Construction pulled wires in preparation for connecting the new transformer and electrical panels.
Lions/LSU Clinic Building Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- CMI is working on installing the rough in plumbing, mechanical and electrical on the 6th and 7th Floors.
Downtown Landscaping Project:
- Crews installed the edging around the planting beds and completed all the final grading on the Perdido St. side of the MEB.
- Sprinkler station # 17 on the Perdido St. side of the MEB has been activated.
- This area is now ready to start installing landscape plants.