Tuesday, June 3, 2008
1542 Tulane Ave. :
- Stratos finished installing the door guides for Elevator #7.
- Premier Source Inc. is polishing the terrazzo flooring on the 7th Floor in the center corridor and along the Tulane Ave. side of the building.
Clinic Building Permanent Repairs and Mitigation:
- The slab along the front of the building is being removed to prepare for the construction of the new exterior stairwell on the Gravier Street side of building.
- The dry flood-proofing of the elevator pits continues.
- Sheetrock is being installed on the new interior walls on the 2nd Floor.
- CMI continues working on the plumbing system, mechanical system, electrical system, sheetrock, and fire sprinklers on the 6th Floor.
- CMI is working on the plumbing in the new laboratory on the 7th Floor.
Resource Center Library Renovations:
- The demolition of interior walls, ceilings, floor coverings, etc. continues on the 3rd Floor.
- The interior construction walls have been modified to allow public access to the Library via Elevators #1 & #2, and to prevent access via Elevator #4.
- This will allow the demolition of additional walls near the restroom to proceed.
2nd Floor Lobby Renovation:
- Zimmer continues to remove the old floor tiles.
- The crews completed the installation of the 2" irrigation main pipe and all seven control valves around the Resource Center .