Tuesday, September 30, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor completed insulating the new walls in the lounges on the 3rd through the 7th Floors.
- Crews continue the drywall ceiling repair in Room 718.
- New suspended ceiling grid is being installed in the 7th and 8th Floor elevator lobbies.
- The painting contractor continues painting offices on the 5th through the 8th Floors.
- The electrical contractor continues installing new light fixtures in Conference Room 524.
- The flooring contractor continues carpet repair and installation in rooms on the 7th Floor and floor tile installation in stairwells and the restroom alcoves.
- LSUHSC Facility Services plumbers continue with the mechanical rough-in for the kitchenettes in the lounge on the 4th Floor.
- Facility Services electricians installed power feed cables for the systems furniture in Room 551.
- Crews are insulating the chilled water and hot water piping that feeds newly installed fan coil units on the 5th and 6th Floors.
- The plumbing subcontractor installed drain lines on the fan coil units in Room 109E.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The 2nd coat of mastic moisture protection is being applied to the exterior walls in Auditorium A.
- The electrical sub-contractor continues to install the lighting rough-ins for Auditorium A.
CAMPUS ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- Needham Roofing continues to install walk pads on the Administration Building .
CAMPUS 6th & 8th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The mechanical subcontractor tied-in the domestic hot and cold water lines into the building systems.
- The contractor continues to frame the wall near the passenger elevator.
- LSUHSC plumbers are running water lines for the coffee kiosk.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor is insulating the new supply duct on the 7th Floor.
- They continue to re-rout waste lines from the 6th Floor to the new lab on the 7th Floor.
- The heating hot water lines in the 6th floor simulation rooms are being rerouted.
- A crew is running taps off of the main supply duct to the VAV boxes on the 6th Floor.
- A leak test is being performed on the heating hot water lines on the Gravier St. side of the 6th Floor.
- Supply duct is being run in the 1st Floor mechanical room on the Bolivar St./Gravier St. side of the building.
- A crew is running drains for the AHU in 1st Floor mechanical room the Gravier St./Bolivar St. side of the building.
- The electrical subcontractor is relocating conduit that would fall below the new ceiling line on the Gravier St. side of the 6th Floor.
- New cable tray is being installed on the Gravier St. side of the 6th Floor.
- A crew is relocating electrical wiring from a wall by the new stairwell on the 2nd Floor. The wall is being demolished to make room for a new fire wall.
- The iron subcontractor is welding the front of the steel frame for the new exterior stairwell.
- The sprinkler subcontractor continues relocating sprinkler heads on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor is installing new ceiling grid on the CSRB side of the 6th Floor.
- They are installing ceiling wire on the CSRB side of the 6th Floor.
- New door frames are being hung on the CSRB side of the 6th Floor.
- A crew is sealing wall penetrations on the 6th Floor.
- The wall by the stairwell on the 2nd Floor is being demolished to install a new fire wall.
- The installation of CMU walls on the 1st Floor on the S. Prieur St. side is progressing.
- The casework subcontractor is installing epoxy sinks in the main MDL lab.
- The plumbing sub continues to reconnecting air/gas/vac for the casework and acid waste drain for the sink cabinets in the main MDL lab.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY REMOVATIONS:
- The contractor is capping off the top of the new store walls and installing sheetrock by the Mens bathroom
4th FLOOR CEILING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor is relocating the safety showers.