Friday, October 17, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued painting lounge walls on the 7th Floor and began priming the walls in the 6th Floor lounge.
- They continued making repairs to the drywall in offices on the 3rd Floor.
- The electrical contractor continued installing new light fixtures in conference rooms on the 6th Floor.
- The furniture vendor completed moving furniture assigned to the 4th Floor from the parking garage to the 4th Floor annex.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continues installing new paper towel and soap dispensers in restrooms on all floors and continued punch list item work in all rooms on the 5th Floor.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor continued framing the new walls in Auditorium B.
- The electrical contractor installed recessed light fixtures in Auditoriums A and B.
CAMPUS 6th & 8th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued framing the new walls in Room 8405.
- The landscape grading in front of 1542 Tulane Ave. is complete.
- The trash compactor vendor hauled away the old trash compactors and components.
- The contractor installed sheetrock around the stairs.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical subcontractor insulated heating hot water and chilled water lines on the 6th Floor on the S. Prieur and Gravier St. side and in the 1st Floor mechanical.
- They moved a gas line that was in way of a new fume hood on the 7th Floor.
- Water closet and urinal carriers were installed in the S. Prieur St. side bathroom on the 1st Floor.
- The iron subcontractor welded the frame on the 5th Floor and welded the saddles on the 4th and 5th Floors.
- The sprinkler subcontractor dropped sprinkler heads on the 6th Floor, CSRB side.
- The casework subcontractor continued installing laboratory casework on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor sealed more wall penetrations on the Gravier St. side of the 6th Floor.
- They installed sheetrock in the Bolivar St. side bathroom on the 6th Floor.
- Rails for the removable wall panels on the 6th Floor were installed.
- The contractor installed cove base wrapping the new casework.
4th FLOOR CEILING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor painted the tray ceiling on the Bolivar St side of the building.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor skim coated more of the pans of the honeycomb ceiling.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The contractor placed three eighths of an inch of self-leveling concrete from Tower A to Tower B on the 2nd Floor of Residence Hall.