Friday, November 14, 2008
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The electrical contractor completed installing new light fixtures in the parking garage.
- Preparations continue for installation of the new light fixtures in the 1st Floor lobby.
- The construction cleaning contractor continued cleaning offices on the 5th Floor that have failed inspection.
- They completed cleaning offices on the 1st Floor.
- Facility Services continued minor repairs on various floors.
CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor installed support legs and the first tier of wood forming for the riser seating in Auditorium B.
- The contractor floated the sheetrock walls in Auditorium A and installed sheetrock for the ceiling trough along the south wall in Auditorium A.
- The electrical contractor installed junction boxes for the sconces on the west wall in Auditorium A.
- They installed the remaining power and data stub-ups for the riser seating in Auditorium B.
- The contractor installed a portion of the ceiling grid in the cafe area.
- LSUHSC electricians installed light fixtures supports in the large multi media room.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The glass subcontractor installed interior window frames on the south, west, and north sides of the 1st Floor.
- They installed curtain wall clips on the east side of the stairwell.
- The mechanical subcontractor installed the temporary air intake line to the medical air equipment on the south side of the 1st Floor.
- They insulated chill and heating hot water lines on the east side of the 1st Floor.
- A crew installed control valves on the west side of the 6th Floor.
- They wired VAV controls on the 6th Floor simulation rooms.
- The sprinkler subcontractor installed piping near the new fire pump on the south side of the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor installed restroom wall tiles on the 6th Floor and primed the locations of the marker boards on the south side of the 6th Floor.
6109 & 6148 LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed existing counter tops in both rooms and installed the remaining ceiling tiles, light fixtures and diffusers.