Thursday, December 11, 2008
- The general contractor completed painting in Room 545.
- The painting contractor completed painting the front stairwell on the Claiborne Avenue end of the front hallway.
- They completed painting Conference room 637 and started painting in Shipping and Receiving.
- Facility Services continued making minor repairs on various floors.
DENTAL CAMPUS AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor sanded and prepped the sheetrock at the entrances to Auditoriums A and B.
- The electrical contractor installed conduit, wiring, and light fixtures in the electrical closet and mechanical room.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The electrical subcontractor continued to pull wires for the switch gear from the 1st Floor to the 2nd Floor.
- The sprinkler contractor continued to reroute sprinkler pipe on the 6th Floor, S. Prieur/Gravier Street side.
- The contractor painted the 6th Floor walls on the Gravier/Bolivar Street side.
- Crews installed additional studs and sheetrock in the 2nd Floor mechanical room.
- They finished laying floor tiles in the Men/Women bathroom on the 1st Floor, S. Prieur Street side.
- Wall tile is being installed in the lobby area on the corner of Gravier and Bolivar Street .
- A crew framed the wood block for the Elevators 1 and 4.
- The contractor installed ceiling grid in the Womans restroom.
- The contractor installed wood panels around the column nearest the coffee kiosk.
- The contractor installed the coffee kiosk cooler and wall panels.
MEB MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor raised the steel support for the new partition track in the MDL room.
- The contractor installed studs frame around the steel support for sound attenuation.