Tuesday, February 10, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor began installing new sprinkler piping in the 2nd Floor lounge.
- Crews continued framing walls and fur downs in the 1st Floor lounge and patching holes in offices on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The mechanical contractor continued piping new fan coil units on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued painting offices and hallways on the 4th Floor and pressure washing the Lakeside Lot.
6th & 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing ceiling tiles on the 6th and 8th Floors.
- The contractor continued planting shrubs and began installing the new fence around the well at the corner of Gravier St. and S Claiborne Ave.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued installation of irrigation piping behind the Resource Center at the corner of S. Prieur and Gravier Sts.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing curtain wall mullions on the 2nd through 5th Floors of the exterior stairwell.
- The contractor continued installing studs for the fur down in the 6th Floor elevator lobby and work on the Reception Center fur down the 6th Floor.
- A crew continues to clean the stone floors on the 1st Floor.
- The electrical subcontractor pulled more wire for receptacles on the 6th Floor.
- They ran additional conduit and pulled wire for lights on the 6th Floor, Gravier St./Bolivar St. side.
- Electricians continue to run conduit on the 9th Floor from the hallway to room 908.
- The mechanical subcontractor insulated chill water supply and return lines on the 1st Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- A crew continues installing fire dampers on the 2nd Floor.
- LSU electricians completed installing the lights above the coffee kiosk.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing VCT tiles in the corner rooms.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor continued hanging sheetrock in the administrative area and taping and floating the lab area.
- The electrical contractor pulled wire in the administrative area.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor painted underneath the store front windows and installed the metal frame for the exterior sliding glass door on the Bolivar Street side.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued installing linear diffusers in the corner lobby.
- The mechanical contractor installed hard duct near Elevator B and ran roof drain pipes near the walkway.