Friday, March 27,
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor completed work in Rooms 109H, 111 and 111A.
- Demolition continued in Rooms 341, 342 and 343.
- Workers continued hanging drywall in the 2nd Floor lounge.
- They are making wall repairs in Rooms 235K and 235M.
- The electrical contractor continued electrical rough-in for lighting in the 1st Floor lounge.
- LSUHSC Facility Services continued painting and making electrical repairs on the 1st and 3rd Floors.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed glass in the storefront wall between the computer lounge and the new stairwell.
- Workers plastered the 1st Floor restroom walls on the Bolivar Street side of the building.
- They finished installing ceiling grid in the 1st Floor elevator lobby.
- Crews continued painting the plaster walls on the CSRB side of the 1st Floor.
- The installation of the block walls in the freight elevator shaft on the 1st Floor continues.
- Additional carpet was installed on the 6th Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- Workers installed granite on the 1st Floor.
- The electrical contractor terminated phone wires at the patch panels in the 6th Floor telephone/data closet.
- The mechanical contractor installed copper tubing to control the chilled water valves for the AHU on the 6th Floor, Bolivar Street side.
- AT&T continues to work on the installing the new telephone feeder cable.
- The contractor continues to trim out the display cases.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor finished moving receptacles in the walls for the wall panel installation.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor worked on punch list items.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor floated the floors in the lab area and part of the administrative area.
- Workers continued to install VCT in the lab area.
- The contractor installed the sheetrock ceiling for the animal care room.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor framed the fur down in the mezzanine level between the B & C Towers .
- The mechanical contractor installed plenum boxes along the storefront wall in the extended lobby area.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor wired the ballasts for the wall-mounted light fixtures in Auditorium B.
6th & 8th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The fire alarm contractor installed the new fire alarm devices in Room 6335.