Monday, March 30,
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued door installation in Room 111B.
- A crew is floating and sanding the new drywall in the 2nd Floor lounge.
- They are making wall repairs in Rooms 235K and 235M.
- Workers are framing up new walls in Rooms 341, 342 and 343.
- The furniture vendor delivered new furniture to the 4th Floor storage area.
- The mechanical contractor began installing new ductwork in the 1st Floor lounge.
- Crews continued installing new fan coil units in Rooms 345 and 345A.
- The roll-up door contractor mobilized and commenced preparations for installing the new door at the entrance to the parking garage.
- Facility Services continued painting and electrical repairs on the 1st and 3rd Floors.
- Facility Services completed installation of the irrigation piping in the rear of the Resource Center along S. Prieur.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed existing waterproofing sealer in the freight elevator pit.
- They laminated the reception desk countertop.
- Workers began installing the metal soffit under the main entrance.
- A crew continued installing granite on the 5th and 6th levels of the new stairwell.
- The electrical contractor began installing lights in the 1st Floor stairwell.
- Electricians continued to connect wire to the Stryker equipment.
- Crews continued to install wire mold on the 6th Floor.
- They continued to remove old feeder cable in the switchgear room.
- The mechanical contractor installed a sink in the 6th Floor break room.
- AT&T continues to install the new telephone feeder.
- The contractor installed metal base around the display cases.
- Facilities Services electricians roughed in the display case receptacles.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor taped and floated the new exteriors of the storefront walls.
MDL 6 RENOVATIONS:
- The general contractor installed cove base, marker board, patched wall, and painted partition storage door as part of completing punch list items.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor started installing new ceiling light fixtures in the lab area.
- The contractor installed ceramic tile around the opening of Room 5220.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The mechanical contractor continued installing plenum boxes along the storefront wall in the extended lobby area.
- The contractor skim coated and patched the plaster wall near the C Tower.
- Crews continued roughing in the fire alarm devices in the expanded lobby area.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor started running conduit for the multi-media equipment in Auditorium B.