MONDAY, APRIL 6, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The general contractor continued finishing the new drywall in Rooms 341, 342, and 343.
- Workers continued painting the walls and began the installation of the ceiling grid in the 2nd Floor lounge.
- The mechanical contractor started installing plumbing in the 1st Floor lounge.
- The electrical contractor continued wiring fan coil units on the 3rd Floor.
- The roll-up door contractor completed installation of the new parking garage roll-up door.
- They continued wiring the controller.
- Facility Services continued painting and making electrical repairs on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Facility Services continued planting shrubs in the rear of the Resource Center along S. Prieur St .
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor grouted floor tile in the computer lounge.
- Crews installed granite on the front edge of the sidewalk around the stair tower.
- Workers painted on the 1st Floor near the freight elevator and installed the stair door on the 1st Floor near the passenger elevator.
- The contractor installed the 2nd coat of waterproofing in the freight elevator pit.
- The contractor installed wall covering in the large multimedia room.
- The contractor corrected minor deficiencies in the display cases.
- LSUHSC Facility Services electricians installed egg lights.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor framed the soffit across from the elevator.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The casework contractor continued installing the peninsular casework in Room 5219 and placed the two remaining fume hoods.
- The contractor installed the final door frame in the administrative area.
- The mechanical contractor started connecting the fume hoods.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The interior contractor continued installing sheetrock and taped and floated the fur down in the mezzanine level between the B & C Towers .
- The contractor relocated fire sprinkler heads between A and B Tower.
- The contractor removed another 30 ft section of the roof parallel to Bolivar Street and applied the two-ply temporary roof.
- The contractor is now past the elevator penthouse.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor installed multimedia conduit in the lobby.