WEDNESDAY, MAY 20, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The telephone company activated phone lines on the 3rd and 4th Floors and LSUHSC Computer Services is checking the phone lines.
- The contractor taped and floated the new wall in the 1st Floor lobby area that leads to the basement.
- The contractor installed the carpet for the 2nd Floor lounge.
- Facility Services personnel continued painting on 3rd and 4th floors.
- Facility Services continued planting and mulching around the MEB at the corner of Perdido and S. Roman Streets.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The mechanical contractor continued installing the 1st Floor Bolivar Street restroom fixtures.
- The contractor built the 1st Floor knee walls in the exterior stairwell.
HALL LOBBY EXPANSION:
- The floor contractor continued installing tiles on the Perdido Street side of the lobby.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed a new weather-tight NEMA-4 enclosure for the RTU #1 control panel.
MDL 3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing steel track for the new partition in Room 4108A.
- They continued framing stud around the steel track for sound insulation.
- The contractor continued stubbing up plumbing for the new casework.
FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing wooden wall panels near the elevators.
PHARMACOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The network wiring contractor continued pulling network wires in the lab area.
- The contractor continued installing the exhaust ductwork.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG RE-ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued replacing the parapet wall cap along South Roman Street .
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed the acoustical wall panel frames on the Campus Road side of Auditorium A.
- The electrical contractor wired and energized the new lighting and power panels for both auditoriums.
- The contractor pulled wires for the new emergency panel X4RC.
- The A/V contractor pulled additional wires from the auditoriums to Room 4208 (outside of the new rack room 4202B).