WEDNESDAY, JULY 22, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- Facility Services applied touch-up paint in 1st Floor offices.
- Facility Services continues to make electrical repairs in Rooms 235J, 235K, and 235N.
- Facility Services continued removing plant material from the front of the Roman Street Garage along Tulane Avenue in preparation for planting.
CLINIC PERMANENT REPAIRS AND MITIGATION:
- The contractor terminated data lines in the conference room tables on the 6th Floor.
- They tested data lines for the additional office drops on the Gravier Street side of the 6th Floor.
HALL 2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing wood cladding around the network closet.
- Crews continued patching and sanding walls throughout the lobby.
- The painters began priming in the A Tower lobby area.
HEALTH/NURSING BLDG. ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor removed and re-applied the existing caulk in the joints along Bolivar Street of the Atrium.
- They completed the removal of the exterior elevator and removed the concrete pad for the exterior elevator.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting temporary AC units for the B Quadrant (corner of Perdido Street and South Roman Street ).
- The contractor continued installing new insulation and electrical for air handling unit 6-B and 7-B.
2nd FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor began installing carpet in the medical center store.
4th FLOOR MDL #3 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor began installing the partition door frame and door in Room 4108A.
AUDITORIUMS A & B RENOVATIONS:
- The A/V contractor started and tested additional A/V equipment at the podiums in Auditorium A.
- The contractor continued to work on punch-list items in both auditoriums.