THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2009
TULANE GARAGE ENTRANCES:
- The contractor constructed the wood forms and installed rebar for the 1st Floor ADA entrance.
- Facility Services placed concrete for the new sidewalk in the corner of the T-lot and placed concrete for the new driveway in the rear of Residence Hall on Bolivar Street .
CLINIC BUILDING 8TH FLOOR RENOVATION:
- Facilities Services continued demolition of the lobby area.
- Creative presentations continued removing multimedia equipment from the small and large conference rooms.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued setting up temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant B (corner of South Roman Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor continued selective demolition of AHU 4-B and 5-B.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATION:
- The contractor cleaned Rooms 7221, 7241, 7244, and 7250.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued removing plumbing and electrical lines in Room 4210.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor placed lightweight concrete on the Gravier Street Penthouse and on the corner of Gravier and Bolivar Street .
- The contractor installed exit signs and light bulbs.