MONDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor touched-up the paint in Room 242B.
- Workers taped and floated the sheetrock along the Tulane Avenue wall.
- The contractor touched-up the paint on the new door in the 1st Floor lounge.
- Facility Services continued installing the irrigation piping at the corner of Bolivar Street and Gravier Street .
- Crews applied new pavement markings to the Faculty parking lot at the City Park Campus.
CLINIC BLDG. 8TH FLOOR RENOVATION:
- Facilities Services continued the demolition of the conference and lobby areas.
- The Liebert unit was delivered.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant B (corner of South Roman Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor completed insulating the chilled water piping for AHU 5-B and the hot water piping AHU 4-B.
- They continue with electrical and controls installation.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed ceiling grid, tiles and existing light fixtures.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed mini blinds in Room 7241 and 7250.
- The contractor cleaned up and began working on punch list items.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing the front side precast panel starting from the Bolivar street side.
- Contractor pulled and terminated the wires for the chilled water pumps and their variable speed drives, condenser water pumps, chillers, and air conditioners.