WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor painted the sheetrock in the auditorium.
- Facility Services continued installing the irrigation piping along Bolivar Street.
- Crews planted shrubs and mulched at the corner of Gravier Street and Bolivar Street .
CLINIC BLDG. 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- Facilities Services continued demolition of the conference and lobby areas.
- The contractor completed the final plumbing connections to the Liebert unit.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floors Quadrant B (corner of South Roman Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor continued working on the electrical wiring and controls installation for AHUs 4-B and 5-B.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued removing ceiling grid, tiles and existing light fixtures.
- Workers began raising the steel beam that supports the partition track.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor is working on punch list items.
- They labeled the circuits for the wire mold, installed ceiling tiles, and repaired floor tiles.
2ND FLOOR LOBBY RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing the precast panel below the walkway.
- The contractor continued cleaning the chilled water loop piping in preparation for connection to the main hospital building.