FRIDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor installed lights in the 2nd Floor garage entryway and painted the corridor.
- The contractor installed additional wire ties for the chain-link fencing along Florida Avenue .
- Facility Services repaired the irrigation station on Bolivar Street between the CSRB and the Lions/LSU Clinic Building.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in Quadrant A of the 4th and 5th Floors (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- The contractor continued installing hot water piping for air handling unit 5-A, and ductwork for AHU 4-A and 5-A.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor raised HVAC duct in the main MDL room.
- They continued roughing in the new plumbing and electrical in the main MDL room.
- The contractor installed sheetrock in Room 4210.
2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY ROOM HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor installed new exhaust duct on the 2nd Floor by the freight elevator.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced the break metal surrounding the glass windows along Tulane Ave.
CAMPUS CHILLER REPLACEMENT:
- The engineers, LSUHSC and Facility Planning and Control met with contractor on site and developed the punch list.