WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2009
TULANE AVE. GARAGE ENTRANCES:
- The contractor installed wire mesh and the wooden form for the ramp.
- Workers sanded the sheetrock wall on the 2nd Floor corridor.
TULANE AVE. AUDITORIUM:
- The contractor installed conduit for power and data on the stage.
- They removed existing screen and plywood backboard.
- Facility Services installed shrubs around the perimeter of T-lot and shrubs and sod in front of the Central Utility Plant.
CLINIC 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- Facilities Services continued demolition of the conference and lobby areas.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant B (corner of South Roman Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor continued installing ductwork and hot water piping for AHU 4-B and 5-B.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued removing the old floor tile.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed cove base in all four labs.
- They trimmed out receptacle outlets for the wire mold in all four labs.
- Crews installed fume hood enclosure in Rooms 7244 and 7250.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor placed another two-ply roofing system over the lightweight concrete at the main mechanical penthouse.