FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor painted walls in Room 242B.
- Workers floated the sheetrock in Room 202A for the 2nd level garage corridor and at the S. Claiborne wall of the auditorium.
CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- Facilities Services continued demolition of the conference and lobby areas.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring temporary A/C units in the 4th and 5th Floor Quadrant B (corner of South Roman Street and Perdido Street ).
- The contractor continued with the electrical and controls installation.
4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor removed the plastic containment and completed the cleaning for the abatement job.
7th FLOOR PHYSIOLOGY LABS RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued to tie-in the hot, cold, DI water, and drain lines in Rooms 7221, 7241, 7244, and 7250.
- The contractor installed receptacles and cover plates in Rooms 7221, 7241, and 7250
RESOURCE CENTER ROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor installed tapered insulation and applied a two ply roofing system at all roof drains on the main penthouse.