THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor prepared the sub-floor for new flooring at the 1st level parking garage entrance.
- The contractor continued installing the top, bottom rail and the fence fabric along Campus Road .
- Facility Services laid sod at various locations around the Downtown Campus.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed the cap sheet on the parapet wall along Bolivar Street and installed wooden supports on top of the parapet wall along S. Prieur Street .
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued installing temporary A/C units in Quadrant D of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor continued preparations for the demolition of AHU 3-D and 2-D.
CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued the electrical rough-in in the Directors area.
CLINIC BUILDING, NEUROBIOLOGY LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor began removing the old electrical receptacles and light fixtures.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued framing the wall along the moveable partitions supports.
- Workers replaced light switches.