TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2009
- Facility Services continued installing irrigation piping at the corner of Bolivar and Perdido Streets.
MEB AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C units in Quadrant D of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor completed the electrical installation for AHU 2-D and 3-D.
- Work continues on installing controls for the units.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued to water tested the new glass panels that were installed in the atrium roof.
- Crews continued placing the white cap sheets on the mechanical room penthouses.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7TH FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued the demolition of sheetrock and wall framing.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor framed the doorway leading into the small conference room.
MEB MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued patching the floor in the main MDL room.
MEB 2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork inside the autopsy room.
MEB EXTERIOR SIGNAGE:
- The contractor installed the layout template for the new sign and began drilling holes.