FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2009
1542 TULANE AVE. :
- The contractor installed cove base on the 2nd floor entrance.
- They pulled wire for the fire alarms at the 1st Floor entrance.
- The contractor demolished the third section of chain link fence from the staff parking lot to Navy Rd. adjacent to the de Saix Subdivision.
- Workers set the second section of fence posts from the security camera to the staff parking lot adjacent to the de Saix Subdivision.
- Facility Services repaired irrigation sprinklers around the Downtown Campus.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring and adjusting the temporary A/C units in Quadrant A of the 4th and 5th Floors (corner of South Roman Street and the MEB loading dock).
- They began making preparations moving the temporary A/C units to Quadrant D of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor continued balancing and testing AHU 4-A and 5-A.
CLINIC BLDG. 8TH FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued framing the fur down in the large conference room and in the main lobby area.
- The contractor removed drywall and millwork from the room.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor roughed-in the plumbing on the Gravier St. side of the room.