TUESDAY, DECEMBER 23, 2009
CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR RENOVATIONS
- The contractor continued roughing in electrical conduit and boxes for lighting.
- Crews continued running the new drain lines above the ceiling on the 6th Floor.
- The base for the concrete curb for the ice machine was poured.
CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor hung sheetrock on the curved wall.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary A/C in Quadrant C of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor continued ductwork installation and electrical/controls installation for AHU 2-B.
4TH FLOOR MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing lab furniture in the main MDL room.
- They connected electrical wiring for the lab furniture receptacles.
- Workers pulled A/V wiring in the main MDL room.
2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor connected the supply ductwork in the Womens bathroom on the 2nd Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER ROOF REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued to install the parapet wall cap along Bolivar Street .