MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2009
- Facility Services completed irrigation piping installation along Bolivar Street adjacent to the Residence Hall.
AIR HANDLING UNIT REPLACEMENT:
- Facility Services began monitoring the temporary A/C units in Quadrant C of the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- The contractor completed demolition of the old AHU 2-C and AHU 3-C.
- The new air handling units have been installed.
- Crews completed the installation of the chilled water piping for AHU 2-C and the ductwork for AHU 3-C.
CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed metal blocking for the curved wall.
- The contractor continued to rough in the lighting for the Directors Office.
CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor started to rough in the lights.
MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued relocating sprinkler heads in the main MDL room.
AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor removed the sheetrock ceiling in the Womens restroom.