MONDAY, JANUARY 25, 2010
ALLIED HEATL/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed the sheetrock ceiling in the distance learning classroom on the 1st Floor.
- Crews removed ductwork from the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing metal studs from the 1st Floor.
FENCE REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing decorative fence panels. They have completed 103 of 105 panels to date.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor continued to run electrical conduit on the 8th floor from the emergency panel to the 7th floor lab.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The electrical contractor continued to run electrical conduit for the light fixtures
- The contractor continued installing sheetrock on the soffits in the main conference room.
MEB AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Facility Services continued monitoring the temporary air conditioning serving the cafeteria kitchen area.
- The contractor completed the controls work on AHU 2-A and AHU 3-A.
MEB 2ND FLOOR AUTOPSY HVAC UPGRADE:
- The contractor primed the corridor wall.
MEB 4TH FLOOR MDL #4 RENOVATION
- The new lab stools were delivered.
RESIDENCE HALL FIRE ALARM UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing and programming modules in the new fire alarm summary panel.
- Facility Services trenched on both sides of the horseshoe drive in preparation for irrigation piping and wiring installation.