MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed sheetrock from Stairwell 2 and continued removing debris from the Bolivar St. side of the building.
- Demolition is underway in the Tiger Room.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed restroom fixtures from the 1st Floor. ·Crews continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor between the new switchgear location and riser B.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed a temporary fence in the back parking lot area surrounding the construction site.
MEB MDL 4 RENOVATIONS:
- The renovations are substantially complete. The contractor began working on the punch list items.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 7th FLOOR LAB RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued installing hangers for the ceiling grid and patching sheetrock.
- Workers installed emergency power electrical conduit in the mechanical room.
- They ran heating hot water pipes to the VAV boxes.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor continued framing the curved storefront wall.
- Facility Services ran heating hot water pipes to the VAV boxes.
MEB AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Facility Services removed the temporary air conditioning serving the cafeteria kitchen area.
- The contractor completed pipe labeling for all AHUs on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
RESIDENCE HALL FIRE ALARM UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing and programming modules in the new fire alarm summary panel and shifting the new devices from the old panel to the new panel.
- Facility Services completed installing irrigation control valves and piping for the main lines on the field side of the horseshoe drive.