THURSDAY, JUNE 25, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continues to run fire alarm cables to the new 2nd Floor fire alarm panel.
- Crews continue installing CMU walls on the 1st Floor and forming the elevator wall.
- Temporary walls were constructed to shut off the 2nd Floor hallway that runs along the rear of the building from the entrance off the elevated walkway to the atrium to allow construction to begin in that area.
- Workers removing ceiling tiles from the cordoned off space.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continues installing underground electrical conduit and plumbing near the C Tower storage room on the Bolivar Street side.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continues to install the elevator pit parts for Elevators 3 and 4.
- They continue welding the chill water bypass piping in the 2nd Floor pump room.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor completed installing geotextile fabric and limestone base material.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor installed light fixtures in the main lobby area.