WEDNESDAY, JULY 7, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to run conduit and installed electrical panel D1A.
- They continued cleaning the CMU wall for Elevators 1, 2, and 3 on the 1st Floor.
- Crews began fire proofing the structural steel beams.
- The sump pump waste line serving the elevator put was run.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit in the 1st Floor ceiling for the electrical panels on the 2nd Floor.
- The breakers in two electrical panels in the 2nd Floor switchgear room were installed.
- Workers began insulating the chilled water piping in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- The contractor removed one of four air handling units from the 1st Floor mechanical room in preparation for raising the unit.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed 30 additional feet of electrical conduit, installed a 6-inch roof drain piping in the main driveway, and back-filled the area.
- Crews continued building the concrete forms for the roof of the new addition.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor continued forming up and pouring concrete curbs and islands.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The contractor completed installing light shades in the elevator lobby and the Directors office.
- They completed the ceiling tile installation in the Directors office
- The contractor started installing wall paper and wood baseboard.