MONDAY, AUGUST 2, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued rewiring the electrical panels in the 1st Floor electrical room.
- Workers continued removing metal wall studs and removed floor tiles from Rooms 214 and 221.
- A temporary wall was constructed in the 2nd Floor entryway.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor cleaned the ductwork on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- They started running new chilled water lines to the raised AHUs on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor started removing existing paint in the stairwells.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued the plumbing rough-in for the 2nd level of the new structure.
- Additional temporary fence was installed around the trailer holding the precast concrete panels.
DENTAL SCHOOL PATIENT PARKING LOT:
- The contractor erected the uni-strut rack and poured the concrete foundation for the new electrical service equipment.
- They installed the conductor wires for the parking lot lighting.
- The new light poles were delivered.
LIONS/LSU CLINIC BLDG 8th FLOOR RENOVATIONS:
- The A/V contractor installed the podium in the large conference room.
- The contractor continued installing the chair rails.