THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The masonry contractor continued installing the metal lathe for the stucco walls in Room 147.
- Crews continued welding connections for the chilled water lines on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor continued installing CMU block surrounding the storefronts and on the stairwell along Roman Street.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor completed setting the forms for the parking islands on the ground floor, beneath the elevated structure.
- Workers repaired the chips in the concrete precast panels.
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits on the 2nd level.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor pulled wires for the new switchgear located on the 2nd Floor.