MONDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor applied the 2nd and 3rd coats of stucco to walls in offices on the 1st Floor.
- Studs were installed above the office storefronts on offices along Perdido Street.
- Crews continue to run heating hot water lines.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began installing insulation on the roof of the new building.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed wooden forms for the elevator shaft walls at the freight elevator.
- They energized the electrical bus duct riser on the Gravier side of the building (Riser B) with the new switchgear.
- The contractor repaired three broken post tension cables in the concrete slab that forms the roof of the building.