MONDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor removed electrical fixtures and receptacles from Rooms 257 and 261.
- Workers continue to run heating hot water lines to the heating hot water pumps.
- They started demolition of the 2nd Floor AHU.
- The contractor poured the raised concrete pads for the domestic water pumps.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continues to run the fuel line for the emergency generator.
- Crews continue connecting the electrical conduit to the new switchgear.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor applied the 2nd coat of stucco at the freight elevator.
- They applied the 3rd and final coat of waterproofing in the freight elevator pit.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor completed building the formwork for the grade beams at end of the walkway closest to the Medical School Building.
- They continued building formwork for the main section of the walkway.