TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor framed the fur down on the 1st Floor that parallels Bolivar Street.
- Workers continued insulating the heating hot water lines and capped the by-pass line for the heating hot water lines.
- Ductwork is being installed in (the new) Auditorium 3.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor terminated electrical wires for the transformers on the roof.
- The CMU walls in the switch gear room on the 2nd Floor were primed.
- Asphalt primer was placed in the trenches near the A tower and underneath the new addition building on the ground floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued the installation of elevator pit parts in the freight elevator.
- Approximately two-thirds of the ceiling was removed from the 2nd Floor network closet.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor trenched a path for the emergency electrical feeds near the basement wall to the existing emergency generator.