MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor relocated a Siemens panel from the existing mechanical room to the new mechanical room behind the auditorium.
- They removed the doors to the mechanical room on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers continued applying the 2nd and 3rd coats of stucco above the office doorframes and around the columns on the 1st Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued connecting the electrical conduit to the top of the new switchgear.
- They continued laying CMU block for the fire pump room and the switchgear room walls.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor repaired 4 of the 5 broken post tension cables in the ATS room and switchgear room on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers began installing the sump pump piping for the freight elevator.
- The wall penetrations for the diesel fuel line were cut in Room 139.
- The floor penetrations for cabling were made in the 2nd Floor network closet.