WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running conduit for receptacles and light fixtures inside the auditorium.
- They completed the wiring for the 1st Floor AHUs.
- The mechanical contractor continued fabricating fittings for the new domestic water pumps.
- Workers ran heating hot water to VAVs and insulated the ductwork above the birthing labs on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued repairing the main roof.
- CMU block wall is being laid for the storage room in C tower.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the emergency generator platform on the roof.
- They applied roofing paper to the base of the emergency generator platform.
- The contractor continued to weld the fuel line for the emergency generator on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits in the basement to relocate existing electrical panels to the 1st Floor.
- Workers removed the salt tank near the loading dock area.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor completed welding the steel canopy supports for the walkway roof.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor ran spiral ductwork in the 1st Floor ceiling.
DENTAL SCHOOL CAMPUS ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor removed the formwork along both driveways and backfilled the perimeter.