MONDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The electrical contractor continued running conduit for receptacles and light fixtures inside the auditorium and hanging can lights in the auditorium.
- They installed insulation in the stud wall along the MEB loading dock area.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued making repairs to the main roof on the A-tower.
- Two door frames were installed on the 2nd Floor of the new elevated structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to install the diesel fuel line on the 6th Floor.
- Workers continued to repair the roof under the generator platform.
- The contractor installed the cover of panel EMDP and electrical receptacles in the switchgear room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits in the basement to relocate existing electrical panels to the 1st Floor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued installing new spiral ductwork on the 1st Floor.
- Plumbing vent lines and fire alarm conduits were rerouted out of the ductwork path on the 1st Floor.
- Crews began installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor near the mechanical room.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor removed additional ceiling tiles and light fixtures from in front of the gross anatomy and the pathology labs.
DENTAL SCHOOL CAMPUS ROAD REPAIRS:
- The contractor installed parking gate control equipment at the entrance and exit roads.