MONDAY, JANUARY 10, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed AV and electrical conduit in the wall and along the floor for the Tiger Room and Room 138.
- The contractor continued to address the stucco punch list items.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor welded the walkway grating on the generator platform.
- Workers began finishing the ceiling in the 1st Floor elevator lobby.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began demolishing the roof of the transformer vault near the loading dock.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued welding the tapered supports for the canopy covering the entrance to the Clinic Education Building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor relocated conduit in the 4th, 5th and 6th Floor mechanical rooms.
- Crews installed duct work in the 2nd Floor mechanical room.
- They rerouted the de-ionized water piping on the 1st Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor poured concrete for two AHU foundation pads (above the gross anatomy and oral pathology labs).
- The 3" heating hot water riser for the penthouse was fabricated.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced 31 additional light fixtures on the 8th Floor of the Clinic Building along the horseshoe side of the building.