THURSDAY, JANUARY 13, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continues to correct the stucco punch list.
- Additional metal studs were installed for the birthing labs on the 2nd Floor.
- Sheetrock was hung on the exterior of the auditorium along Perdido Street.
- The contractor patched the floor in Room 138.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor pulled six feeder cables from the transformer vault to the new switchgear located on the 2nd Floor of the new elevated structure.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the ceiling in the 1st Floor elevator lobby.
- Workers continue correcting items on the stucco punch list.
- Granite was installed on the exterior wall of the switchgear room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor is running conduit in the basement for the elevator pit.
- Parts were removed from the pit of passenger elevator #7.
- Crews continued removing brick pavers along the side of the generator.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor prepared the new ductwork for installation on the 1st Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continues fabricating the 3 inch heating hot water riser for the penthouse.
- They set the drain pans for the AHUs above the gross anatomy and oral pathology labs.