MONDAY, JANUARY 31, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to correct items on the stucco punch list.
- Workers began priming the stucco in the office area on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor continued running fire alarm conduit in the large auditorium.
- They began installing the ceramic wall tiles in the 1st Floor restroom near Gravier Street.
- The door frame for the freight elevator was installed.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued painting the walls of the generator room.
- Wires that will supply power to ranges in the Tower A apartments are being pulled from the 1st Floor electrical closet to the new switchgear.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued removing existing heating hot water pipes and installing the 10 inch supply heating hot water pipe in the basement.
- Crews removed walls in the old cafeteria area in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor continued to install the ceiling supports on the 1st Floor.
- They continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued running chilled water lines for the AHU above the Gross Anatomy lab.
- The piping for the floor drain near the AHUs above the Gross Anatomy lab and Oral Pathology was installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor replaced 17 light fixtures in locker rooms on the 7th Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT RECREATIONAL FIELDS:
- The contractor continued installing new drainage catch basins.