THURSDAY, JANUARY 6, 2010
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued running conduit for fixtures and receptacles on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- Workers continued to repair defects in the stucco on the walls of the 1st Floor.
- Studs and door frames were installed for the birthing labs on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor chipped out the concrete floor to allow for laying the AV conduit in Room 138.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor is installing electrical conduits in the basement for sump pumps.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued installing tapered supports for the canopy over the entry to the Clinic Education Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued with the ductwork (non-asbestos) demolition on units 8B (Oral Pathology) and 8D (Gross Anatomy lab).
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- 32 additional light fixtures were replaced on the 8th Floor of the Clinic Building (along the horseshoe side of the building).
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG 2ND FL NETWORK CLOSET:
- The contractor painted the walls and installed plywood.