THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued running heating hot water to VAVs, chilled water lines for the 1st Floor units and roughing in the med gas lines for the birthing labs.
- Crews continued painting all four stairwells.
- The storefront that will form the new entryway into the building from the elevated walkway was installed.
- Structural steel for the new walkway window looking onto Gravier Street was installed.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor pulled temporary electrical wires from the 1st floor to the 11th Floor for the elevator panel.
- Crews finished tying in the domestic water line for the new pump and domestic water has been restored to the building.
- The floors of the storage room and the laundry room in Tower A were sandblasted.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor primed the new stainless steel doorframes on the 1st Floor.
- They installed the ceiling in the bookstore.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- They demolished the concrete pad for the salt water tank in the loading dock area.
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduits on the 3rd Floor to allow for the relocation of panel 3LE.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor began the installation of the corrugated metal roof decking.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued fabricating heating hot water and chilled water risers.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor cut the sidewalk and trenched in four locations to connect the new catch basins to the city storm sewer system outside the fence.
- They backfilled the trenches after laying new storm drain piping.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- Another 20 light fixtures were installed on the 7th Floor.