FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- Workers continued painting all four stairwells.
- The contractor continued installing the storefront on the elevated walkway and the structural steel for the new walkway window looking onto Gravier Street.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor completed pulling electrical feeders for the elevators. The building elevators are now energized through the new switchgear.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to prime the stainless steel doorframes on the 1st Floor.
- Abandoned wiring was removed on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water piping in the basement.
- They continued installing electrical conduits on the 3rd Floor for relocating panel 3LE.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADES:
- The contractor installed conduits on the 7th Floor near the mechanical room.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor continued to install the corrugated metal roof decking over the walkway.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor continued fabricating heating hot water and chilled water risers.
- They began pressure testing the chilled water lines for the AHU above Oral Pathology.
- Supply ductwork for the AHU above Oral Pathology was installed.
- 10 light fixtures were replaced in the penthouse.
DENTAL SCHOOL STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor has finished setting all 12 catch basins.
- They continue trenching and connecting storm water piping.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed another 21 light fixtures on the 7th Floor of the Clinic Building.