FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor welded additional structural steel for the new walkway storefront.
- Workers continued to remove the wall paper from the 2nd Floor main corridors.
- The contractor continued pulling data wires for the 1st Floor offices.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to pulling the feeder for the MDP-2 panel in the B-Tower.
- Crews continued to run the water line for the fire pump.
- They continued caulking the interior side of the precast concrete panels.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed ceiling grid in the back portion of the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chill water piping in the basement.
- They continued installing the underground storm drain line near the loading dock area.
- Workers began installing underground electrical conduit for the duct bank toward Tulane Ave.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY:
- The contractor poured concrete for the ADA ramp and installed the base layer of roofing felt for the main walkway roof.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced the heating hot water riser on the 7th Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed an additional 23 light fixtures on the 5th Floor.