TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing structural steel for the new entryway storefront on the 2nd Floor.
- Crews ran chilled water lies for the AHU on the 2nd Floor near the existing auditoriums.
- The contractor continued painting the 1st floor office areas near Bolivar St.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor pulled wires from the 1st Floor electrical closet to the new 3rd Floor electrical panel for the stoves in Tower C. Temporary power has been provided for Tower C stoves to allow the permanent power to be moved to the new switchgear.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor transferred the power for the emergency lighting on the 7th and 8th Floors to the new switchgear.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chill water piping in the basement.
- The excavation in the loading dock area continued.
- Workers started installing conduits in Room 309.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor applied the 3rd and final coat of plaster on the 1st Floor ceiling.
- Floor penetrations were cut in Rooms 630A and 533A.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT:
- Crews continued fabricating heating hot water lines for the VAV boxes.
- The contractor started fabricating the chilled water riser.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor installed an additional 20 light fixtures on the 7th Floor of the Clinic Building.