THURSDAY, MARCH 10, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing framing for the 2nd Floor corridor along the MEB loading dock side of the building.
- Additional structural steel was welded in place for the new doorway near the MEB loading dock side.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the heat tracer for the domestic water and fire water pipe on the 1st Floor.
- Crews continued installing the electrical feeder for the MDP-X panel serving the emergency lighting.
- The contractor pressure washed and cleaned the wall and floor in the C-Tower laundry room.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor set 3 of 4 heating hot water pumps in place on the mezzanine in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- The handrails for the stairs at the generator platform were installed.
- The ceiling grid was installed in Room 104B.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued trenching and installing electrical conduit in the duct bank along the driveway.
- They continued installing steel rebar for the passenger elevator shaft in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor removed the plaster ceiling in the corridor adjacent to the cage washer on the 1st Floor.
- Crews continued installing the temporary exhaust work.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor ran re-heat lines to the VAV boxes near the Oral Pathology labs.
- They have completed 3 of 15 boxes near Oral Pathology.
- The contractor insulated the piping above the Oral Pathology and Gross Anatomy labs and started insulating the ductwork above the Oral Pathology lab.
DENTAL SCHOOL BUILDING EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued pressure washing the exterior wall on the east side of the Clinic Building and the north side of the Admin Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACEMENT:
- The contractor replaced 42 lights in the 3rd Floor clinic area.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor dug all 25 holes for the new lighting and set the timber pilings for all the new light pole bases.
- They constructed reinforcing steel cages and formwork for 12 of the light pole bases.