WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued finishing the 2nd Floor elevator lobby and installed sheetrock on the fur-down for the student area on the 2nd Floor.
- Three 4-inch conduits for emergency power are being run on the 2nd Floor.
- The ceiling grid was hung in Room 138.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed the new panel 1X in the 3rd Floor electrical room in B-Tower.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water pipe in the 2nd Floor pump room.
- They started piping the pumps on the building side of the heating water system.
- Workers primed the stainless steel doorframes on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor placed a new sewer man hole near the electrical duct bank.
- Crews continued trenching for the electrical duct bank along the driveway.
- The contractor continued installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing re-heat lines to the VAV boxes in the corridor near the Oral Pathology labs.
- 8 of 15 VAV boxes are complete.
- Conduit was run from the control panels to the AHU units and control wire for thermostats on the 8th Floor near the Gross Anatomy lab was installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued pressure washing the exterior wall (1st & 2nd bay) on the north side of the Clinic Building and the (3rd & 4th bay) south side of the Administration Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS STUDENT ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor continued the final grading of the softball outfield and the multi-purpose sports field and installed backstop uprights.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACMENT:
- An additional 16 light fixtures on the 3rd Floor were replaced with high-efficiency fixtures.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING
- The contractor is installing direct-buried electrical conduit between the new light pole bases.