THURSDAY, MARCH 17, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued finishing walls along the new 2nd Floor corridor on the MEB side of the building.
- Workers continued running three 4-inch emergency power conduit on the 2nd Floor.
- Light fixtures were installed in Room 138.
- The contractor painted door frames and installed door hardware in the offices on the 1st Floor.
- They installed the framing for the sheetrock ceilings in the 1st floor bathrooms.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor finished relocating panels 1X and MDP-X to the 3rd Floor electrical room in B-Tower.
- The existing transformer "D" was removed from behind the B-Tower electrical closet on the 1st Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water pipe in the 2nd Floor pump room and piping the building side of the heating water system to the pumps.
- Seven stainless steel doors on the 1st Floor were primed.
- Lockers were installed in the Mens restroom.
- The contractor installed the helium tank supports in the bookstore.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed sewer pipes connecting to the new sewer man hole near the electrical duct bank.
- Additional underground electrical conduit was installed for the duct bank along the driveway.
- The contractor continued installing 8-inch chilled water pipes in the basement.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing re-heat lines to the VAV boxes in the corridor near the Oral Pathology labs.
- They have completed 9 of 15 boxes and started running the home-runs to the heating hot water riser.
- Conduit was run from the control panels to the AHU units and control wire for thermostats on the 8th floor above the Oral Pathology unit was installed.
- Crews started insulating the supply ductwork in the penthouse for the unit above the Oral Pathology lab.
- The chill water tie-ins for the unit above Oral Pathology were finished.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor pressure-washed the exterior wall (3rd & 4th bay) on the north side of the Clinic Building and the (5th & 6th bay) south side of the Administration Building.
DENTAL CAMPUS ATHLETIC FIELDS:
- The contractor continued final grading the softball outfield and the multi-purpose sports field.
- They excavated for a new catch basin near the Moss Street entrance.
- Workers continued installing the softball backstop.
DENTAL SCHOOL LIGHTING REPLACMENT:
- The contractor replaced another 18 light fixtures on the 3rd Floor of the Clinic Building with high-efficiency fixtures.
DENTAL CAMPUS PARKING LOT LIGHTING:
- The contractor continued to install direct-buried electrical conduit between the new light pole bases.